Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Bloody" Girl

Salam....


Lately rasa macam malas pula nak buka lappy ni...
So what more kalau online.. 
Furthermore, I've been busy doing preparation for my sister's wedding..
Hahaha.. Tolong ke?? Tolong laaaa....
Pasang langsir... Lipat kotak... What else??


Yesterday, I went to hospital...
Then as usual, doctor will keep on telling me the same things..
But did I applied it?? Hahaa....
Doctor, how could I find ice?
If I'm at home, easy for me..
What if I'm at my hostel, level 5???
Memang taklah kan...
How could I find ice at that particular time..
We are not allowed to bring refrigerator okay.. 
If I'm allowed to bring it, for sure I will.. :)
So as usual doctor, my 'teman' is tissues.. Huhu!! 
Plus, I have to avoid from anything that can make me sneeze. Huuu... Susah tuu...
I'm going to claim RM75 from UIA this Thursday. 
I'm short of money right now.. Uwaaaaaa!!! :(


That is one thing, nose bleeding...
I suffer from nose bleeding since I was 13 year old..
Now I'm 21...
Then plus with ulcer.. Huh...
Really!!! Pipi yang chubby terus bertambah chubby...
Help me!!! Susah nak makan...
I have to eat porridge... :(
As doctor said, my life has been synonymous with ulcer..
It can't be seperated.. Hahaa...
Macam apa jer kot!!


Then.. My life is always something to do with blood.. Haha..
Nose, teeth.. And somewhere else..
I thought of insert blood into my body... Huhu..
But my hemoglobin still okay...
It just that I'm having problem with my white blood. 


Oh yaaa... Talking about money...
Somebody going to work this early May..
And I heard his salary about RM2k something...
Hurm?? Hahaa... :p


I'm so tense with this broadband!!
Celcom broadband yang mengong!!
Always DC!!!
Should I terminate it?? Damn!


Oh ya... That shit guy, his brother also getting married If I'm not mistaken.. Haha...
Saje... Tiba2 teringat. Ops!! :p


So guys, it's getting late...
Good night!!
XOXO

0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner