Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tagged by Wani

Salam...
Aku telah di tag oleh Syazwani Amira Hashim.
Betul ke nama kau ea?? Haha..
Aku jawablah yer...

1. What have you been doing recently?
I just finished doing my tort notes. That's why I'm online now.


2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yeah.. when I feel that I don't want to be disturbed by anybody.


3. What happened at 10am today?
I was in Transaction class at MM4.3 AIKOL. Waiting for Dr. Rusni to come in.

4. When did you last cry?
I don't remember but I used to cry. Hahha!!

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yeah..


6. What do you want in your life now?
I just wanna be happy with what I'm doing now or what I'm gonna do later. Achieve what I'm suppose to achieve. Just go with the flow. Don't make things complicated. Hahha!! I loike!



7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Bring umbrella?? Oohh no... But then when the heavy rains come, I have too.. No choice!!


8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Hurm... Recall back what I'm doing this entire day.

9. What's the nicest things in your inbox?
Hurm.. msg from 'dear"

10. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?????
Perhaps not.. But sometimes it tends to happen.. hahha!

11. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Clothes.. Huhu!!

12. What was the last movie you caught?
I don't remember..

13. What are you proud of?
I'm proud of myself la.. Of who I am..

14. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Deleted..

15. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Hanyut by FT..

16. Do you have any nicknames?
Myra.. Pronounce as 'Maira'. Mira, Noni, Adik..

17. What does the newest text say and from who?
Hurm.. don't know..

18. What time did you go to bed last night?
About 10pm.. Because I think I'm gonna wake up at 3.30am.. hahha!! Unfortunately the alarm didn't wake me up.

19. Are you currently happy?
Happy?? in what?? I don't know.. as usual..


20. Who gives you the best advise?
My fellow friends... and 'dear'

21. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope..

22. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
"dear' maybe.. huhu!!

23. Is something bugging you now?
I couldn't think..


24.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My roommates.. Rabiey & Zati. :D
25. name 5 person to be tagged.


0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner