Monday, June 22, 2009

My Mr.X has come back!

My Mr.X has come back... he lost somewhere about two years but then he appeared in my life now.. I don't know what he is trying to do actually.. I know him very well but I think he didn't know that I know who is Mr.X actually.. he is very kind.. caring and willing to help me when I need somebody to share my probs.. I really appreciate what he did for me.. but it is a long time ago.. to me he has gone.. gone somewhere.. I don't know.. when I am thinking of him, at the same time I will think of somebody.. I think they are the same person.. Mr.X and Mr.F.. well, just wait and see what will happen next.. I'm waiting for something that can make me happy but I'm not waiting for him to be the old Mr.X because I know who is the real Mr.X..

0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner