Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a sad moments for this week..

Salam all.. I'm back for today after a few days I've been busy concentrating to my last two papers.. Alhamdulillah, I managed to do it. Hopefully I'll success with flying colours. Target? love to target but then I'm afraid if I couldn't get what I've expected. GPL2?? C+ maybe.. BLM and Law Soc?? A-.. perhaps.. Ameen.. I don't know, although I went back to Nilai, I still don't have spirit.. not in the mood to study GPL2.. just wasting my time for sleep. once I go to bed, the thing that I would do is sleeping. huh! getting bored to study GPL2.. just look at my friends studying GPL2.. don't mindlah.. but then if my friends didn't push me, I couldn't answer GPL2 paper last Wednesday. thanks to all for those who forced me.. Law Soc?? really satisfied!! I managed to do it.. hopefully everything is gonna be alright then.. then last Friday, after Law Soc I went to UIA clinic to take GL.. then me, tong, B and yana went to Pizza hut.. last days in Nilai.. celebrating our "merdeka day". after this, Gombak is waiting for us.. I hope, we will not re-sit for any papers.. perhaps no.. hm.. then about him.. I don't know what's wrong with him.. just let it be.. it just make me headache. I don't know what should I do right now.. whatever I do is wrong in the eye of others.. I don't know how should I react. just do anything as long as I can satisfy others. I don't like to create any problems with others but then if some people don't want to talk to me, what can I do.. think about others.. about their feeling.. but then how about mine? huh.. I don't mind what people want to say about me. they have the right to say whatever they want. I know who I am. just trouble others. I am trouble maker. anyway, thanks to all.. and sorry to everyone if I hurt their feeling. I'm a normal person who cannot avoid from doing any mistakes but then I'm not too bad who didn't think about others. sorry again.. yesterday, I went back home.. Goodbye Nilai... holiday for two months before go to main campus, Gombak end of April. wish me luck.. haziq, thanks for sent me and supported me to study.

0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner