Sunday, March 20, 2011

WHAT IF....

Salam...


Sunday...
I don't like Sunday...
After Sunday, is Monday... Hahaa... Damn bored!!
Tomorrow, I have two tasks.. First, ILS presentation and second, LM...
Seriously, lazy dumb2 nak balik UIA.... Huh...


Really headache... Plus stomach ache!!!
Then ulcer on my tongue.. 
Uwaaaaa!!! So sick!!


This morning, I went to Pasar Tani Shah Alam..
Just looking around....
Then I bought shawl, purse and shoe..
Actually that area is large but I keep getting bumped by the same person. Huh??
That guy of course remind me of somebody! Grrrrrr.....
I don't feel sorry for him at all!! Jahat kot..
Arghh.. Like I care??
Then my sisters keep on teasing me. :p
Hurmm.. WHAT IF the guy I saw just now was him???
Pergh.... Memang terbaik laaa... Haha!!!


Hurm... Adalah... Somebody tu kan....
Forgot my name already.. :p
SHAMIRRA BINTI A LATIF okeyh!!!
Fortunately, you don't forget that important dates.. 
Kalau tak.... I dush2 you!!!


Now, it's raining.... The best time to sleep... Huhu...
If I were in Gombak now, of course I can sleep well with my comforter.. :)


XOXO

0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner