Friday, March 25, 2011

Like A Fool!!

Salam....


Again, I'm gonna repeat....
This week memang SUCKS!!!
Seriously!!! Starting from last Sunday until today!!
Many things happened whether predicted or vice versa...


For today....


1. Mahallah Pre-reg yang macam shial!! Sharp 8am in front of my lappy... At last, what the hell with that website!! I couldn't do my pre-reg. All of residents of Mahallah Hafsa, for those who are going to take short sem, esp level 1 students laaa... So due to that, we have to go to Mahallah office on Wednesday. Damn!! Seriously, menyusahkan orang!! UIA memang.. Since the first time I stepped my foot to UIA, memang banyak masalah! This is the reasons that I quoted from my friend's FB. Bengong tak bengong!

"for all hafsah resident (yg tk boleh pre-reg lg) ada annoucement kat cni....td d sbbkn tk blh pre-reg sy g tny mahallah office n diaorg ckp....bilik2 tue ada je...tp diaorg kene rombak balik sbbnya ada bdk2 y ambik praktikal n tk duduk marhalah pre-reg mahallah so, 4 those yg ambik s.sem tk blh pre-reg kn lg so diaorg nk buat rombakan bilik tue n 30hb ni kita semua yg tk blh pre-reg kene g mahallah office for manually registration...tulis nma n pilih bilik dkt sna.....TPKAN KENAPALA TIME KITA NK PRE-REG DIA TUTUP SISTEM MCM TUE,,,,,BGLA FAIR KLU NK TUTUP ...TUTUPLA SEMUANYA....HAI SABO JALA...."


2. I've submitted my ILS's test.. Done with that...


3. CAM for tort.... Hurm... Ok laaa.... There's nothing to comment about it since I did my own mistake. Nobody should be blamed. Btw, thanks Mdm for the extra tutorial today. :)


4. Huh??? Really!!! CAM for LM??? Damn!! Just hope for miracle that I'll get four marks to pass.. 4/30.. Its enough to me. A- or A?? Heh.. Don't you ever dream --> Dedicated to my LM classmates.. I don't wanna comment more on it. Just keep that inside my heart.. Only Allah knows.. Huh.... Assignment submit already with some changes since last minute guideline given to us. Deadline on Monday but we have submitted it today.



5. Breakfast with Syakeer and Shafie.. Chit chat.. Heh.. First time chat with Shafie. As you said, "sebelum ni kenal di alam maya je" Hahaa... Pandai eak.... Yeah.. Even we are in the same class actually.. As you all know, my life just go and back to class and from class. :) Well, now dah kenal Kak Myra kan?? Hehe...


6. I was thinking of going to somewhere.. Seriously!! Before somebody committed suicide, jumping from the fifth floor, better I go to somewhere.. Then, I decided to go to KLCC.. Alone!! Like a fool! Then, when I was walking around the KLCC, I met my classmates.. Mila and Kecik.. Then, 'lepak'ing with them.. Mencapub lah kan... Then become alone again.... Enjoy pizza hut alone... But then something wrong I think with the pizza.. Hurm... Maybe because of the Pizza Hut is located at KLCC... I should try to eat somewhere to make some comparisons.. The glass, the bowl, the size of pizza... and the most important one is cheese!! Huhu!! And the price also....

















Macam lain pula pizza hut yang aku makan ni...



p/s: Kecik, thanks for the superb and smart pics!!


7. Lately, I feel that I'm not excited anymore to study law.. Why?? I don't know... My head was raging.. Everything was uncertain... So what can I do?? Just face it... This is the way that I've chosen. Exam gonna start tomorrow.... Then followed by the next paper on next Sunday, 3rd Apr 2011... My mom said, don't study last minute.. :)


Well, good luck for myself and good luck to others!!


XOXO

0 Feedbacks:

 

"Life of Myra Latif". Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner